We are still looking for great VOLUNTEERS – to help set up and take down the Market booths, answer questions, give Market tours, and solicit the generous donations from our Vendors for the weekly market basket. Volunteering is a great way to meet people and support the community. Please email Shawna at email@example.com or stop by the Saturday Market Information Booth to sign up for some shifts!
On your volunteer days: Please wear sturdy shoes with good support, bring a sun hat, water bottle, and sun screen, and wear layers!
Volunteer Shifts Available:
- MARKET INFO BOOTH VOLUNTEER 8:30am – 12pm or 12pm – 2:30pm
- SET UP VOLUNTEER 6:30am – 8:30am
- COOKING DEMO VOLUNTEER 9pm – 2pm
- RAFFLE VOLUNTEER 9am – 12:30pm
- SURVEY TAKER 10pm – 1pm
- TAKE DOWN VOLUNTEER 1:45pm – 3:30pm
Even just a few hours of your time means a lot and goes a long way to make Market Day go smoothly!